Complaints Process

If you are unhappy with our advice and feel you need to complain, the firm has complaint procedures in place that will be followed. If the complaint cannot be resolved satisfactorily, you can refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) which is an agency that arbitrates unresolved complaints between regulated firms like Serenity Financial Planning and their clients. Full details can be found on its website at

Call us

If you’d like to get in touch over the phone, please give us a call and we’ll be able to help.

Email us

If you’d prefer to email us, get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sign up to our newsletter

Stay up to date with the latest updates and news from the Serenity team by signing up to our newsletter.